We met with a Pediatric ENT doctor from St. Vincents. We felt really good leaving that meeting and we finally have a plan of action for Brady. We scheduled his surgery for October 19th and he is going to have his adenoids and tonsils removed. Because he has sleep apnea he will have to spend the night in the hospital for observation following the surgery. (This is typically an outpatient surgery.) Recovery time for this procedure is 10 days. I am going to take off of school the first week to be with him and my mom is going to help us with the second week. Yeah for Grandmas!
On to more fun topics... We had a great weekend relaxing and visiting with friends and family. Friday night Brad and I had "free babysitting" because of our babysitting group we started. You know you're old when your dates consist of going out to dinner followed by trips to Costco and Target. Even though it wasn't a really exciting date, it was nice to get to spend some time together. On Saturday Jared and Rachel came over and had dinner with us. Rachel had a bridal store she wanted to check out so we went but they only see people if they have an appointment (which she didn't). So, I suggested she check out this store I had drive past on Main street. Great idea, but we quickly learned that it was more of a second hand wedding/bridal shop which wasn't what she was looking for. Interesting shopping trip to say the least! Here's a picture of Uncle Jared and soon to be Aunt Rachel hanging out with Cole.
We had a play date with the Callahan triplets on Sunday while the boys were at the Colt's game. It was nice to get to visit with Ashley since I haven't been able to since I've gone back to school! Enjoy the pictures of these 5 crazy kids (yes there were five children and only 2 adults...crazy I know!)
Madeline checking out Cole in his swing.

That is so funny that Brady didn't want to play with the girls! Cole is such a cutie pie. I'm enjoying reading your updates!
ReplyDeleteCole is sooo cute, I want to eat him up! Six months already!! Hope Brady is feeling better!
ReplyDelete