This past weekend we headed down to Louisville so Brad and his good friend Jeremy could go camping while the boys and I spent some quality time with one of my best friends, Laura (aka Jeremy's wife), and her daughter Addie. I love that Jeremy and Brad have become such good friends over the years! While the boys were roughing it, Laura and I decided to take the kiddos to the Zoo Boo at the Louisville Zoo. It was extremely crowded, but the kids had so much fun!! We had to laugh at Brad and Jeremy though because they were home when we got home from the zoo boo. Apparently because of the lack of rain Kentucky and Indiana have received this fall, there is a no fire policy in place. The boys couldn't do much cooking without a fire and to quote Brad, "I'm tired of looking at Jeremy with headlights shining on him." Everyone had a great weekend and I'm so glad I got to catch up with Laura. Enjoy the pictures!
Cole playing with the sidewalk chalk before we left on Sunday.

This one is a dog lover just like his older brother. Once again Sadie was a trooper while the Sabelhaus boys were visiting!


Laura and Jeremy have some huge trees at their house and the boys and Addie took full advantage of the fall leaves. I love this picture of Addie because it shows her personality so well! She is such a happy little girl!

Batman, Robin and Tinkerbell (whatever you do, do not call her a fairy!!!)

Me and my two super heros!

Laura and her beautiful little Tinkerbell

Cole thoroughly enjoying a sucker!!

Brady thought it was so cool that the "real" batman was there so I had to take their picture with him.


Brady's "favorite swing ever."


My older sister and her family are coming to visit this weekend, so we are looking forward to another fun-filled weekend!
It was such a great weekend! So glad you could all come down! Batman's missing mask is en route. :)
ReplyDelete