Monday, September 12, 2011

Brady's First Day of Kindergarten!!

On August 10th, Brady had his first day of kindergarten. Unfortunately I was already at school by the time he got on the bus for the first time. Although I didn't get a little teary eyed when I said goodbye to him that morning, so it was probably for the best. Luckily I have great stay at home mom friends who took lots of pictures for me! Here are some pictures from their photo shoots. :-)


All of the neighborhood kids waiting on the bus together. Ruby is the mother hen, watching over all of the kindergarteners!

Some words of wisdom from daddy before he gets on the bus.
Brady and his friend sitting on the bus together.

Running to greet me when he got off of the bus. When I asked him if he liked kindergarten, he told me "I loved it, I loved everything about it. You should come there some time." When his dad asked him if he liked his teacher he told him, "no dad, I love her!"

Can't ask for a much better response than that. Here's to a good first year in school! We love you Brady!

1 comment:

  1. love that photo of brady and brad before he got on the bus. so glad he loves it! :)

    ReplyDelete