Friday, May 11, 2012

Brady's big boy party!

 Since Brady was in Kindergarten and turning 6, Brad and I decided that this would be the perfect time for him to get to have a friends only party.  Up until this point, he had only had family and our friends type of parties.  To say he was excited would be an understatement!!  I had so much fun picking out the invitations to make and Brad took him to reserve the bowling alley as that is where he chose to host the party.  Enjoy the pictures from the day!
Brady bowling with the bumpers of course!  He would wave and lean his body trying to get the ball to go a certain direction.  I have to confess that he gets that from me.  I never realized how silly I looked doing it until I watched my 6 year old do it!  :-)
Aunt Kristen helped me make some yummy cupcakes for his party.  This recipe is a definite keeper!

This was pretty much Reid's position the entire party.  Don't you love how newborns will sleep through anything sometimes!

Cole would fall to the ground after he rolled the ball and watch it until it hit the pins.  So cute!


Happy Birthday Buddy!  We love you!!



So glad all of these little guys were able to come celebrate with him.  They made it such a special day!

No comments:

Post a Comment