Thursday, June 7, 2012

Brady and Cole's stat

 So here are Cole's stats from his 3 year old doctor's appointment.  He is 60% in height and 35% in weight.  Hard to believe he is only 60% in height because he is taller than most of the other 3 year olds we know!

Here are Brady's 6 year stats.  The first thing I noticed was that he only outweighs Cole by only 6lbs and he is 3 years older.  I think it's safe to say they will be built a little differently!  Brady is 40% in height and 25% in weight compared to other 6 year olds.  He is typically one of the smallest boys on his different sports teams.  I keep telling Brad that being small and growing late could definitely work in his favor if he ends up playing basketball!!  Can you say Gordon Hayward.  :-)
Bottom line was both boys checked out healthy and for that we are thankful!  Next up, Reid's 2 month stats.  My oh my how that little one is growing!




No comments:

Post a Comment