So hard to believe that I just took his 9 month pictures the day before I am posting about his 7 month stats.....one day I have a dream I will get caught up! :-) Here are the big boys stats:
Eating: 4 - 7oz bottles 2 meals (breakfast and dinner)
Sleeping: took a break from sleeping through the night to get some teeth
Some first: Nov. 7th First time crawling
Nov. 11th First time saying "mamamama" his first and most favorite word. He loves to crawl behind me saying "mamama" in this pitiful whiny voice that just begs me to pick him up. With him being my last I gladly oblige!!
November 13th First tooth (bottom right). Enjoy the pictures!
| "Come on mom, this again. We do this every month!" |
| Look at those feet!!! |
| Brotherly love |
| Reid LOVES the rockin Elmo!! |
Here's to hoping to get month 8 posted before Christmas. If not, Merry Christmas from the Sabelhaus Family!

No comments:
Post a Comment