Friday, February 1, 2013

Christmas with the Alveys



We went to church and Gigi's (my Grandma Alvey) and Gramsey's (Brad's Grandma Goffinet) houses on Christmas Eve.  Then we woke up Christmas morning at my parents house and "Santa came, Santa came!  Look at all those presents!"  We had another wonderful Christmas spent with lots of family time and great memories!
Does anyone else notice that you can always tell Cole is saying "Cheese" when I take his picture??  :-)

Anytime I am down, all I have to do is look at this picture and I crack up!  Thanks for taking one for the team dad, I mean Santa!

Instead of matching pajama pants, the boys received funny t-shirts from Grandma Alvey. 

Family picture 2012

Gigi with three of her great-grandsons

There it is again...."Cheese"

The Grantster got lots of spiderman stuff this year.....definitely ALL BOY!!

Brady's favorite present, his 4-headed ultra dragon from Santa Alvey.  :-)

"Put em up!"  Brenna loved Aunt Sandy and Uncle Mike's present!

Reid's first Christmas.

Singing happy birthday to Jesus Christmas day.

Brad apparently liked Aunt Sandy and Uncle Mike's present too!

I'm telling you, if this kid is not an engineer when he grows up I will be shocked!

No comments:

Post a Comment