Happy 4th Birthday Cole boy Sabelhaus!! When you woke up the day of your birthday you told your dad and I "I grew last night because now I am 4." That is one of my favorite things about you....you say the funniest things and can ALWAYS make us laugh. You are still shy around people you don't know very well, but once you are comfortable you open up and show them your silly side. You LOVE doing preschool until I tell you it's time to practice writing your numbers and letters. You are such a perfectionist when it comes to "school." You want everything to look perfect. You are still a BIG eater and Grandpa Alvey said it best, "Cole only eats 1 meal it a day. It starts at 7am and ends at 7pm." Your best buddies right now are your brother Brady, your cousin Grant and your friend Josiah. I can't take you anywhere without someone commenting on how beautiful your eyes are. I know they will help you get your first girlfriend one day. (I can still tell myself you'll be at least 18 and in college before that happens!) You are wearing size 4 clothes, but some of the size 5's fit you already. You love to do everything Brady does, but sometimes you like to do your own thing too. You are obsessed with Beyblades and BeyWheelz, but when it is just you, me and Reid you love to watch Mickey Mouse. You still ask me to snuggle you before you go to bed and I always oblige. Here are a few pictures that I feel best represent you at 3.
 |
| You are ALWAYS smiling and giggling. You can have fun whether with friends or by yourself! |
 |
| You have a MAJOR sweet tooth and, like your brothers and dad, you can consume large quantities of food! |
 |
| I love how when I ask you to smile for the camera you always say "Cheese" and when I look at the picture I can see you saying cheese!. |
You are the light of our life and we love you so much! We are so thankful God gave you to us to love 4 years ago!! Happy birthday big boy!!Love, Mom and Dad
No comments:
Post a Comment