We chose to spend Easter at home this year. It was so nice to just enjoy the holiday instead of running around like crazy people trying to visit all of our extended family! Since we stayed here (and I hadn't just had a baby), we were able to participate in some of the local festivities. The boys had fun at the local Easter Egg Hunt.
We were able to attend Easter services at our home church. We went to the Saturday night service to help ease some of the overcrowding they were expecting on Sunday. Funny story from that night. We NEVER take our whole family out to dinner. With Brady's food allergies and 3 children 7 and under it just isn't all that enjoyable. However, this was a holiday weekend so we decided to make it a special occasion. We went to Ted Montana's and before I was able to finish my dinner I had to rush the 1 year old out of the restaurant with the worst blowout I have EVER seen!!! It was coming up the back of his pants, down the bottom of his pants and oozing through his pants. In between gagging and holding my breath I was able to get him out of his clothes (which were thrown in the trash...you know it's bad when I'd rather just throw away a dress outfit from Gymboree than try to clean it up!!). Needless to say it was an experience and just proves why we typically eat at home. :-)
| Easter Morning checking out the goodies the Easter bunny left them. |

No comments:
Post a Comment