Monday, November 2, 2009

He's on the move!

Cole started crawling on Sunday! He's been up on his hands and knees for weeks, so we thought he would crawl normal instead of the army crawl that Brady did. We were wrong. On Sunday Brady was sitting in his toy room looking at the Toys R Us big book. He was showing me what he wants Santa Claus to bring him. Well, Cole either liked the sound the magazine was making or he didn't want to be left out creating his Christmas list, but he quickly army crawled his way over to us and tried to take the magazine out of Brady's hands. Poor Brady just kept moving the magazine and Cole kept chasing him with his little crawl. Brady just looked at me like "What am I supposed to do now?" I went and got another advertisement to see if Cole would crawl to it. He looked at it and acted like he was going to come towards me and then he quickly turned and went after Brady's again. We knew the day would come where Cole would be mobile and the boys would start fighting over toys. I think it is safe to say that day has arrived! I'll try to post pictures from Halloween later this week!

2 comments:

  1. Wow, what a difference a day makes considering we just saw him the day before and he wasn't do that! It was soooo great seeing you this weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. and things in your house may never be the same....

    ReplyDelete