Brady before Church this morning. He looked so handsome I had to take his picture!
Cole crawls "normal" now instead of army crawling. He gets faster every day!
Cole has now decided that if everyone else is eating then he should be too. He quickly went from one meal a day to two (and a few snacks in between). Needless to say, I have ANOTHER big eater on my hands! Good thing I like to cook!

Cole turned 8 months on November 9th. Brad worked late that night so this was the best I could do for a picture with the sign. He mostly wanted to eat the paper!

And now for Cole's latest trick.....
I've almost got it.....
"Yeah! I did it!" He can pull up on stuff and he does it all of the time now!
Getting ready to go to Miss Natalie's for the day. Daddy had to have a picture of him in his Notre Dame hat.
Cole turned 8 months on November 9th. Brad worked late that night so this was the best I could do for a picture with the sign. He mostly wanted to eat the paper!
And now for Cole's latest trick.....

No comments:
Post a Comment