Tell City's graduating class of 1999. My, where has the time gone?
Grant doing what he does best....being absolutely adorable!
So this has become a yearly tradition. For those of you that have been to our house, you have seen the picture from last year. This is the updated version of "How high can we throw Brady."
The Sabelhaus Family tree hunting.
One of my best friend's from High School, Julia Berning.
And her beautiful little girl Jordyn!
Cole hanging out in the exersaucer while the rest of us decorated our tree.
Brady really got into putting the ornaments on the tree this year!
Putting the Angel on the tree....and it was complete!
Tuesday, December 8, 2009
Thanksgiving
Our Thanksgiving started out a little rocky (we hit a deer on the way home and did ~$5,000 worth of damage to the Rav4), but it quickly got better. We were so thankful that no one was hurt and that my parents have been very generous to let us borrow their car while ours stayed in Tell City to get fixed. After the drama with the car was over, we ended up having a wonderful Thanksgiving. We went to Brady's Grandma Goffinet and my Grandma Alvey's for Thanksgiving. Thursday night I headed to E-ville with all of the ladies in my family so that we could get up and do some early morning shopping. (Like 3am at Toys R Us early shopping.) I know, I know, we're crazy for getting up that early. The plus side is that I was finished (minus 1-2 things) before December even began. :-) Brad and the boys spent Friday going to pick out a Christmas tree for his sister and her family. Saturday was a busy day filled with celebrating my nephew Grant's baptism and my 10 year High School Reunion. It was so much fun getting to see people from high school and catch up with everyone! We are thoroughly enjoying the season and cannot wait for Christmas! However, it wouldn't be a Thanksgiving post if I didn't say what we were thankful for. Brad and I are thankful for our two beautiful little boys, having each other, our relationship with our Lord, our friends and family, and just life in general. Life is good and we are enjoying it so much right now! I have a busy weekend of baking so I may not post again for a while! Until then, we hope you are fully enjoying the Christmas season and getting ready to celebrate the birth of our Savior!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Oh no about your car! Praise God you're all safe! Sounds like we are all busy for the season but would love to see you before Christmas!
ReplyDelete"Why didn't that deer watch where he was going?"--Brady. So cute! Cole is getting so big!!! Hope to see you soon!
ReplyDeleteso glad to know you have a blog - your boys are absolutely adorable! :)
ReplyDelete