Wednesday, July 21, 2010

4th of July

Sorry it's been so long...the boys seem to have misplaced my camera cord so I couldn't upload any pictures. I was able to get my tablet back from school (they had to reimage it so it is ready for the next school year) and I can put my memory card directly into this computer (I love this feature!!) My oldest sister and her family came up and spent the weekend with us. Anyway, I'll let the pictures tell the story of our 4th of July weekend. Needless to say, we had a great weekend!!

We started the weekend by visiting our county fair. Aunt Kristen came with all of us and spoiled the kids by treating them to some games. (Sara and Alex ended up with a goldfish named Scratchy due to Brenna winning one of these games!! That's what Aunts are for!)These next 3 pictures crack me up because they show you one of the biggest differences between Brenna and Brady. They had this fun house that the kids could go through. The last part was the moving wheel that you had to climb through. As you can tell by the look on Brenna's face, she is terrified.However, my son, being the daredevil that he is, instead of crawling through it, looked at it and thought, "I wonder if I could ride this thing to the top?" Only Brady would try to do this.He actually got further than I thought he would. What a goofball!!!The dad's riding the carousel. What they won't do for their kids!Brady practicing his driving skills. Addie-He's practicing so that when he's 16 your daddy will let you car date with him!! He didn't fall of the track once. :-)Riding Thomas the Train. This was my favorite picture from the day!The actual 4th was extremely hot so we were glad we spent it in our friends The Johnson's pool cooling off! The boys were sword fighting with the noodles.Beautiful Brenna always ready to pose for a picture.When I saw Brad in these goggles I had to take a picture to post. I would say pink is definitely his color!!Bubba Grant as we lovingly call him! He already almost outweighs his sister and he's 3 years younger!! I'm going to try to post pictures from Jared and Rachel's wedding tomorrow. It was a beautiful day and they are a beautiful couple!! Check back soon.

1 comment:

  1. You keep practicing, Brady, and I'll keep on working on Addie's dad to convince him to let Addie go on a date with you in a car! Love the pics!

    ReplyDelete