This is the outdoor kids water park. They also had a zip line, rock wall, play grounds, etc. outside.
This is three of the "Adult" slides at the indoor waterpark. Brady was so upset because he was 2" too short from being able to go down these. (If I'm honest with myself, I was a little relived because they were huge!!)

This is the play area Brad was able to go into and the slides he went down over and over and over again!!
Going doing the "fast" slide outside as Brady nicknamed it.

The hotel room was a little stressful, but overall we had a wonderful time! It is always fun to see the families that work in Brad's region! We ended the weekend with an awards banquet (I forgot to get a picture of Brad and I....oops). Once again, Brad had a wonderful year and we couldn't be more proud of him!
This is the play area Brad was able to go into and the slides he went down over and over and over again!!
Cole going down one of the smaller water slides. He had an absolute blast going down this kiddie slides!
This pictures cracks me up every time I look at it! Cole kept playing in these and he would walk through them belly first. Then he would crack up laughing afterwards!
Saturday morning was a rough morning. Brady didn't go to sleep until late Friday night and Cole woke up at his usually 6:30. Needless to say, Brady was grouchy, I was tired and the three of us did not have an enjoyable morning while Brad was at meetings. When Brad was finished with his meetings, he changed his clothes and came out to the pool. He bought one of these brought it to me and told me to go relax and get some sun! What a sweetheart and I definitely appreciated it!
Our friends the Johnson's always going on the same trip because Brad and Jason work together. Brady loves playing with their two boys and they are always good about playing with him even though he is younger than they are. This is Kye and Brady chasing each other around of the play areas.
Kye helping Cole go down a big boy slide.
Brad trying to "surf". He actually was really good at it. I'm curious to see if he tries the real thing when we are in Hawaii.
Brady as he went down his first slide. The boy was in heaven all weekend long!!
Cole playing in Sam's goggles. What a silly boy!
This is how the boys ended up Saturday afternoon. Our region rented some Cabanas around the pool area and the weather was AMAZING!! Brad laid down on one of the little couches in the cabana and was out within minutes.
Cole quickly followed as they had officially worn themselves out playing in the water.

No comments:
Post a Comment