Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Girls' Weekend!

This past weekend, I got to spend the weekend in Florida with 4 of my FAVORITE people!! We stayed up late talking, laid out by the beach and overall just enjoyed spending some quality time together. Here are some pictures from the weekend.

Ann Marie, Hannah and Erin hanging out at the Condo.The five of us posing for a picture. I am thoroughly impressed with this picture because we balanced my camera on a rock, set the timer and then I ran over to get in it. Not too shabby!Chillin by the pool. What you can't see is that we were looking out onto the ocean. It was a great afternoon!Heading to dinner.These ladies are beautiful inside and out and I am so blessed to have them in my life! A HUGE thanks to Brad for staying home with the boys so I could have some girl time with my DG's. He's a great daddy and an awesome husband!!


2 comments:

  1. It was such a great weekend, but way too short! Love you girls!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wish I could have been there! Everyone looks so good! Glad you had such a good time.

    ReplyDelete