Not much exciting has been happening in our house lately. The boys and I have been passing around a virus that completely knocks us out and gives us the most awful sounding cough. So far Brad has been able to avoid it!! Hopefully the rest of us are on the mend!! Here are a few pictures we have taken.
Every kid has to play dress up in their parents shoes at least once, right!?!?!

Hopefully he doesn't get too attached....I'm pretty sure his daddy will veto this choice!

Brady, and all of the other junior football players and coaches, got to go onto the field during one of the home high school football games. They made a tunnel for the "big boys" to run through onto the field. Brady thought this was really cool. Brad was a little stressed out trying to keep all of the little ones in line so that they didn't get trampled by the "big boys" as Brady kept calling them. :-)


Uncle Jared and Aunt Rachel (and Grandma and Grandpa Sabelhaus) got to come up and watch Brady play one of us flag football games. They are always interesting and ALWAYS entertaining!!
This weekend Brad gets to have a boys weekend with our two boys while I go have a girls weekend with some of my best girlfriends! I haven't done that since before I had kids, so I am super excited!! Enjoy the rest of your week.
No comments:
Post a Comment