When we moved into our house 2 1/2 years ago, we painted the 1/2 bath on the main floor the same color as the entry way and called it good. I've never really liked it, so Brad (thank you Grandpa Sabelhaus for teaching your son such a wonderful skill!!!) painted it, with a little help from Brady. Thanks to Aunt Sara and her family for the accessories to decorate it with (gotta love Christmas presents) and voila we have a 1/2 bath that I now like! :-)
Brady helping his daddy paint the bathroom. He ALWAYS wants to do what his daddy is doing and Cole always wants to do what Brady is doing. Good thing they have an awesome dad, right!
The finished product (minus a picture that I haven't purchased yet for above the towels).
Brady helping his daddy paint the bathroom. He ALWAYS wants to do what his daddy is doing and Cole always wants to do what Brady is doing. Good thing they have an awesome dad, right!
The finished product (minus a picture that I haven't purchased yet for above the towels).



No comments:
Post a Comment