Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Fun in the Sun in Kansas!

We had the perfect day for a reunion when we were in Kansas City! We ate yummy food and the kiddos were absolutely spoiled by my Aunts, Uncles and Cousins. They spent the rest of the day playing with all of their new toys they bought them! Enjoy the pictures.

Grand and Brady having a very serious conversation! :-) I will apologize now for whatever he tells him Sara!!

Playing in their new sprinkler that Aunt Sandy and Uncle Mike bought them.

Look at that belly!!

The boys opening their presents from Uncle Mike and Aunt Sandy....can you say spoiled!!

I love this kid!

This shirt is so perfect for him!

There was some serious trash talking during the croquet games!

Blowing bubbles with all of the fun bubble toys that Emily and Aunt Paula bought them!

Cousin love.

I LOVE this picture of Brenna! I keep telling Sara that I'd hate to be here in about 10 years! She's going to have to keep Brenna locked up to keep the boys away!
As you can see from all of the pictures we had a wonderful time! I only wish they lived closer so we could do it more often!

No comments:

Post a Comment