Thursday, June 2, 2011

Charleston, SC

One my my all-time favorite people planned her wedding in Charleston, SC. When we heard the location I think all of us had the same thought "couple's trip"!!!! Brad and I and 6 of our other favorite people (we have been blessed with so many amazing people in our lives if you can't tell!!) We all met in Louisville, loaded up a 12 passenger van, and headed to South Carolina for one amazing wedding weekend! We had so much fun with everyone that I think we've decided to continue this tradition at least every couple of years! Enjoy the pictures!




Our first night in Charleston and our first dinner out with everyone!On Friday we went into town and toured a little of the downtown Charleston area. This is the picture of the slave trade building that has now been turned into an open air market. They are constantly giving the horse and buggy tours.

Rainbow Row



Three of my besties!



Our home away from home for the weekend.





Our view across the street. Not bad, huh!


DG Pose for the Anchora!

The boys (and Bryan in his wanna be a DG pose).



Ashley and Bryan (otherwise known as the triplets' parents)
Brad and I before the wedding.
We clean up rather nicely!


The happy couple saying their vows.




At the reception. It was absolutely beautiful and the food was amazing!



The happy couple during their first dance. The picture is dark, but I posted it because you can totally see how much they are in love with each other!


To Ann and Bryan-you guys are a beautiful couple who had an amazing wedding weekend and we wish you many years of blessings and happiness! We love you and thanks for letting us be a part of your special day!

No comments:

Post a Comment