Friday, July 29, 2011

Disney Vacation Part 1 - The Resort and Plane ride

So I'm going to break up the Disney Vacation post into a post for each of the places we were able to visit. I can't start a post about this vacation without first thanking my parents for providing the vacation. They used their timeshare to reserve a 3 bedroom condo and a 1 bedroom condo right across the hall at the Bonnett Creek Resort, which is on Disney property. The resort was amazing and incredibly spacious!! I'll let the pictures tell the rest of the story.

Brady and Brad sat on one side of the aisle....
and Cole and I sat on the other! The boys were great on both flights!!

Brady in the airport playing with his McDonald's toy he got before we went through the gate. We waited to tell them what we were doing until Saturday morning (we flew out Saturday afternoon). They were both so excited to get to go in an airplane!!

Our resort had multiple pools. an 18 hole miniature golf course and so much more!! Grant and Cole are chillin at the baby pool.


So one of the pools had a slide, but you couldn't wear floaties and it landed in 6 feet of water. My first thought was here we go again....another slide that Brady won't be able to go on. Well, the lifeguard said if he could swim the length of the pool without floaties he could go down the slide. Brad and I were both skeptical but we thought we'd let him try it. As you can tell by the picture, he did great!! I was so proud of him!! He spent the rest of the evening going down the slide.

I took this picture from Brad and I's balcony. This was our view and it was beautiful!!

One of the many pools.

I told Brenna to smile and I'd take her picture and she struck a pose for me. Little Diva!! :-)
Stayed tuned for pictures from Magic Kingdom....that was our first stop on Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment