Every year we go somewhere for Brad's company Summer Regional and this year we headed back to Lexington, KY. We headed down there in June, but the weather was very cool, which limited our pool access to just Saturday. The other days were spent driving around looking at the absolutely beautiful horse farms and hanging around the hotel with our Jones' friends. One of the highlights for me was getting to have lunch with one of my favorite friends, Laura. She literally moves down to Lexington for a month to run an arts program that she spends the rest of the year organizing. She was able to squeeze me in a for a quick lunch and I enjoyed getting to catch up with her! Enjoy the pictures from the weekend. 
"Throw me daddy, throw me!" The quote I heard over and over again on Saturday at the pool.
"Throw me daddy, throw me!" The quote I heard over and over again on Saturday at the pool.
Brad took Brady for a quick swim on Thursday when we got there, but it was going to be quick so Cole and I stayed in the room. Cole decided he wanted to eat in bed and watch cartoons....a boy after my own heart!! :-)
Brad and I before the annual awards banquet. Brad received an award for his office having amazing customer service. It goes to show that his priorities haven't changed or gotten off track in the 9 years he's been in the business! He is still in it to help people achieve their financial goals. Once again Brad had a great year at Edward Jones and the boys and I are so proud of his successes this year! We know he has definitely earned them!

No comments:
Post a Comment