Friday, October 28, 2011

Love the Park in the Fall!

We are so fortunate to live close to an absolutely gorgeous park and we try to take advantage of it as often as possible! Here are a few pictures of the scenery from the park in the fall!



Once there, Brad went for a run while the boys and I played some soccer and enjoyed one of the many playgrounds. Cole was mesmerized watching Brady kick the soccer ball through the obstacle course Brad set up for them.

Brady working his way through the course. He's actually pretty good at soccer and seems to really enjoy it!

Cole had a blast playing in the leaves!

I love these picture of the boys on the swings. I see pure joy when I look at their faces!









I packed a picnic dinner for us to enjoy so we could stay longer at the park. Here are daddy and Cole enjoying dinner (they are definitely my two best eaters at the moment.....don't worry it's only because Brady isn't on a growth spurt!)
We had a wonderful weekend spending time together as a family in an beautiful setting. What more could a girl ask for!!!!

1 comment: