Sunday, February 12, 2012

Baby Update

Since I need to load pictures from my camera to the computer, this post isn't going to have any pics attached. I just realized going over the last few posts that I haven't even mentioned baby #3 in months! We had our 20 week ultrasound in November and found out we are having our third boy....Lord help me with the testosterone that will fill my house over the next 18 years!!! Needless to say, we were super excited that everything looked healthy and that baby boy appears to be developing as he should. I am now 35 weeks, and we have a c-section scheduled for Friday March 16th. So unless something happens before then, we will have a baby a day after Brad's birthday. :-) We're real curious to see how Cole takes to this new baby. He is definitely a mama's boy, so I am a little nervous that we might see some negative behaviors towards the new baby that will be consuming a lot of mom's time in the beginning. He might surprise us though! Brady is still super excited about the baby. He always kisses and hugs my stomach and asks a ton of questions about the baby! We are still working on names. Right now some of the ones we like are Wade, Luke, Nate and Mack. I am hoping that we will narrow it down to two names prior to going into the hospital so that it will be easier to name him once he arrives!! This weekend we finished washing his clothes up to 6 months and got them put away in his room. On my to do list over the next four weeks is: convert the crib back to a crib, get out, assemble and clean all of the baby equipment, and dig out the carseat and install it in the van. Some days it feels like he'll never get here and some days I can't believe how fast the pregnancy has gone! Here's to hoping the next 4 weeks go smoothly!

1 comment:

  1. i had wondered how you were doing! leighton's birthday is the 17th of march and camryn's is the 7th. :)

    love the names you picked out as well. and totally agreeing with you on the second child likely to have a difficult time with the transition... here's wishing us both luck with that!

    ReplyDelete