Monday, January 16, 2012

Merry Christmas!!

Merry Christmas and Happy Birthday Jesus!! This Christmas was so special for us! It is our last as a family of 4 and the first Christmas where both boys understood exactly what was happening. With Brady being almost 6, I know we don’t have too many more years where he will embrace the magic that Christmas is, so I tried to treasure every second of it this Christmas. The kids were kind to us and slept until 7am, and then the magic began!

The first thing they saw was that Santa had filled their stockings. It is tradition in our family to always open stockings first.

Then they saw the tree and all of the presents underneath.

And the chaos that is Christmas began!


Brady's favorite toy from Santa.....Rock'm, sock'm Robots . Talk about old school!


All of the boys got Super Hero capes, makes, and gloves. Here is Brady modeling his set!
And Cole modeling his....can you tell how warm it was! They ran outside to grab something and I just couldn't resist snapping this picture!
The kiddos opening their stockings!
If I had to describe this Christmas in one word, it would be magical. There truly is nothing like seeing Christmas through a child's eyes! We hope you enjoyed your Christmas too!

No comments:

Post a Comment