Happy Birthday to my favorite 3 year old!! Wow, I swear I looked away for a second and he grew up on me! To celebrate his birthday, he took cupcake to day care to share with his friends, then on Saturday the Callahan's met us at Chuck E. Cheese to celebrate there! We tried to make him feel really special because Brad and I think he is going to have a tough time adjust to the new baby. He is a mama's boy and now he is going to have to share his mama with another brother. Maybe he'll surprise us though. Some things about Cole, he still adores his big brother and always wants to do,say, etc. everything that Brady does. Sometimes that's a good thing and sometimes it's not. :-) He loves to read books, play any and all sports outside, and sing. This kid can turn anything he's doing into a song! Brad and I crack up at his imagination and how he sings about putting his shoes on, sings about eating breakfast, sings about getting dressed....well, you get the picture. He is still a little shy, but once he gets to know you he can be very outgoing. He is still a big eater and little bigger than Brady was at this age. Right now his favorite T.V. show is still Little Einsteins. His favorite food to eat is pizza. I'm going to start pre-school with him this fall (I'm taking a year of maternity leave), but he already knows his letters, numbers, colors etc. Brad and I still feel so blessed that he has not had any problems from his rough start to life. We love you Cole boy and can't wait to see how you grow and change from 3 to 4! Enjoy some pictures from his b-day and Chuck E. Cheese.

Cole taking Madeline for a ride in the jeep. Madeline didn't make it the entire ride...I think was a little too crazy of a driver for her taste!

Brad and Brian took the motto of chuck E. cheese ("where a kid can be a kid") a little too literally and entered into a friendly competition on the pop-a-shot games.

Thank you Callahan's for driving over to our side of town to celebrate Cole's birthday with us!!! He had so much fun with the triplets being there!

Happy Birthday Cole boy! Mommy and Daddy love you so much!
No comments:
Post a Comment