Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Take me out to the ball park!

So we have been spending a lot of time at the ball park with Brady's baseball this spring/summer.  Here are some pictures of our time there.


This is how Reid spends most of his time while we're there!  So thankful for his laid back personality!


Cole spends most of his time running around playing in the dirt and throwing rocks.


And here's the baseball player!  He ended up on the dodgers this year with Brad coaching him once again.

"hit it to me, hit it to me!"

"I wonder if I can fit my glove in this mask with my head?"

"Oh wait, I'm supposed to be paying attention in case they hit me the ball"

"oh look. the pitchers mound is a little dirty."
Needless to say, the attention span of 6 years olds is just slightly better than that of 5 year olds.  It was fun watching him learn how to hit the ball while being pitched to by the coach.  Here is a picturs of Brady hitting the ball.
A little high!
Baseball is now over, and up next is tackle football.  Yes, I said tackle and yes he is only in the first grade.  They take their sports very seriously around here.  I'm just hoping he weighs more than his equipment!  :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment