Friday, July 20, 2012

Reid 3 months

I had to add this one because he is so cute even when he cries!!

There's my happy 3 month old!

And here's his stats from the doctor!

Brady still loves snuggling Reid!  When his friends come over he always says "Come look at my cute baby brother!"
Reid is still proving to be a super easy baby.  At 3 months he is eating 6 - 5oz bottles.  He's sleeping through the night (yahoo!!!), and he's wearing (I should probably say barely squeezing into) 6 month clothing. I can't hardly keep up with this kids growth.  So far I am changing out clothes about every 6 weeks!  I have his 4 month stats and picture that I hope to post later this week.  Next up, Kristen and Chad's wedding!

1 comment:

  1. The top picture is priceless! Reid is handsome. (: My niece is a month or so younger than him. I can't wait to see what she's like at his age!

    ReplyDelete