Each summer when the boys are home with me, I try to purchase some school activities that we can do so that the boys don't forget everything they learned over the school year.
 |
| I found a fun geometric problem solving with different levels of difficulty that both boys could work on. They loved it and they were learning problem solving skills at the same time! |
 |
| Brady liked working with rubber bands. |
 |
| Cole liked having to find the shapes to recreate the picture on the card. |
 |
| Reid would hangout in his swing and play with his toys. |
 |
| The boys spent lots of time building Legos! |
The boys had fun doing "school" with mom, but I definitely think Brady was ready to go back to his real school once August rolled around.
No comments:
Post a Comment