I just realized that I haven't posted Reid's 5 month picture. Here are his stats:
Weight: around 20lbs per our scale
Eating: 6 - 5oz bottles and we introduced solids!!
Clothes - almost all 12 month clothes
I am actually taking him tomorrow for his 6 month check up. I am anxious to see his actual weight because we are getting really close to outgrowing the infant seat. Definitely looking forward to not lugging that thing around anymore!! He did a great job with solids. In fact, you can see in the pictures he was taking my hand with the spoon and shoving it in his mouth. I would say he was definitely ready to start them.
| I don't know what stands out more in this picture, his adorable smile or those thighs!! :-) |

look at those legs! :)
ReplyDeletehe and his cousin are much alike as carson is a big boy as well and is outgrowing everything left and right.
Love the name Carson by the way. It was one we always threw out there too when discussing boy names! Love their chubby legs!
Delete