Tuesday, November 6, 2012

A Day at the Park


With Brady being in school, it is just Reid, Cole and I during the day.  I've tried to do some fun things since this will be my last year home with Cole.  I will go back to work next year and he will go to pre-school.  We discovered a new favorite park in West Carmel.  It has things for the little ones and the older kids, which is very hard to find in a park.  We had a fun day with our friends the Callahans and were so glad they could meet us there to play! 

Cole with his buddies Harry and Olivia on the tire swing.

The kids climbed all over this piece of equipment.  It made the moms a little nervous, but the kids had a blast!

Look at these slides!!  Even Brady would love them!


Miss Olivia concentrating.

Miss Madeline posing for me.  :-)

The triplets and Cole.  Madeline decided she wanted in on the action.

Reid trying to stay warm in the stroller.

No comments:

Post a Comment