Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Fall Fun

We all love the fall time in our house!  We tried to soak it all up before it turned cold.  We spent lots of time at parks playing with friends.  We have a beautiful park with fun walking/jogging trails through the woods.  I would load the two little boys up in the double jogger and we would head to the trails for mama to get a little exercise and then the biggest little boy got to play on the playground afterwards.

The two big boys and their dad experienced a first this fall.....first time camping!!  Brad and his friend David packed up our two kiddos and David's one and headed down to a park in Bloomington to camp for a night.  The boys had a blast and keep asking when they get to go again and if mommy will come next time.  I told them I would join them once Reid was a little older and then proceeded to bring up the topic of purchasing a pull behind camper to my husband.  I told him it was the perfect compromise.  I would go camping (which he wants) but I wouldn't haven't to sleep outside and pee in an outhouse (which I loath!!)  He just laughed and shook his head.



No comments:

Post a Comment