We have spent the last week adjusting to being a family of four. It is going pretty well so far. Cole has been sleeping better the last few nights. He is still eating about every 3 - 3 1/2 hours, but he is going right back to sleep after he eats, which makes for a much more peaceful night! Because Cole had only been home for a week, we decided to stay in Brownsburg for Easter. Travis and Cheryl Blessing and their two children, Bryce and Aly, came over to celebrate the holiday with us. I am hoping Cheryl took pictures of the kids hunting eggs, because I was feeding Cole and didn't make it outside for that. We had a great time with them and really enjoyed the holiday weekend! Cole went for his first doctor's appointment with Dr. Leland on Monday. When we left the hospital on Saturday he was 7lb 10 1/2 oz, and he weighed in at 8lbs and 7oz on Monday. I would say he is definitely eating well!! The funny part was after they weighed him, he had a MAJOR blow out and got poop all over Dr. Leland. Good thing they weighed him before the blow out, because I guarantee he lost a couple of ounces during that explosion!! Here are some pictures of our first week home together as a family. Enjoy!
Monday, April 13, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Oh my heavens, he is SOOOOOOO CUTE!!!!! That is so precious with the boys together!!!
ReplyDeleteI am so so so happy for you guys that he's home and doing so well!!!!!! Praise God!!!!
He is such a cutie! I can't believe all that hair!
ReplyDeleteI am so glad to see he gained so much weight! I hope you had a good, relaxing Easter! Mine was awful! I was in bed all weekend, did not get to go to church, barely made it home and have been in bed Monday thru Wed with fever and the flu. I asked Brandon to take me out back and shoot me, luckily he kept me! I am fighting through my first day back at work...wish me lcuk!
ReplyDeleteCole is soooo stinkin' cute. I can't wait to meet him!
ReplyDelete