This is Melissa. Cole had a lot of nurses, but Melissa was with him the most. She took wonderful care of him and we will be forever greatful to her! Cole loves his Melissa!! We can't wait to come visit so you can see how he's changed!
Brady peeking in the NICU. Our room was close to the door, so he could peek in and see Cole through the window.
Together at last!! What a sweet moment!!
Brady already loves being a big brother. He wanted to hold Cole and he gave him a kiss and told him "I'm your big brother." It was so precious!
We were able to bring Cole home on Saturday, just 2 days short of 4 weeks. The crazy thing is we brought Brady home exactly three years earlier on that same day. April 4th will always be a special day for us! Cole is loving getting to know his new surroundings. In fact, he was so excited that he didn't want to go to sleep last night. (At least that is what I keep telling myself!) We are adjusting to being a family of four and we are loving every minute of it, even the sleepless nights!! Praise God for the miracle of healing Cole! We want to thank everyone who has prayed for our family and especially for Cole. God heard all of our prayers and healed Cole, and for that we will be eternally greatful. We will miss the wonderful staff at Riley North. We are so thankful that God had me deliver Cole there so that he would have access to the best doctors and nurses in the state! They were so kind to Brad and I and they helped God to perform a miracle by healing our sick little baby. There are no words to tell them how greatful we are to them. We cannot wait to come back to visit to show them how our little miracle is thriving! Now I get to use the blog to show everyone how much fun it can be to have two crazy boys at home. Keep checking back for updates on Cole and Brady!

Yay!! I Love the picture of the four of you together (I guess you're leaving the hospital?) Such a happy moment for your family!
ReplyDeleteI am soooooo happy that he's home!!!! Will he go back for regular check ups to make sure all is well? What a cutie! I love the hair! :)
ReplyDeleteAwesome! We are so happy that you are all together now. The picture of the four of you and of Cole and Brady are wonderful. Enjoy!
ReplyDeleteJohn, Marina ,Jake
I'm so excited for you that Cole came home Saturday. Enjoy him! Come visit soon so I can see both boys together. I'll miss him tomorrow.
ReplyDeleteWhat a wonderful day! I got emotional again thinking about watching the video Brad showed me of you all taking him home. It was wonderful to hold little Cole this weekend! Hope he slept last night. Enjoy being home together as a family!
ReplyDeletecongratulations!!!
ReplyDeleteHeavenly Father thank You for the healing and growth of precious Cole. He is home for Easter! Help him, his mom, and dad to have joy and strength now with him at home. We pray especially for Brady to adjust to having a little brother sharing life with him. So praise You in the wonderful of our Risen Savior, amen
Tara, I meant "the Name" of our Savior.
ReplyDeleteand how is everybody sleeping?
love, deborah
What GREAT NEWS!!!!!!!!!How wonderful too that both boys came home on the same day. You will diffinately remember that date always. I love the pictures. You have a beautiful family. Cole will be a miricle in the family. Praise God!!!! HAPPY EASTER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! We can't wait to see him in person. Love, Aunt Diane and Uncle Steve
ReplyDelete