I was feeding Cole a bottle, and Madeline decided she wanted to check out what was going on!
Friday, January 8, 2010
Happy New Year!
For New Year's Eve, I had an idea to have a couple of our friends that have children over for a slumber party. They brought their children, their pack n plays, some appetizers and we had a Sabelhaus Slumber Party. It worked out even better than I had hoped. All 6 children went to bed very easily and the adults were able to spend some time catching up, playing games and toasting in the New Year! Here are some pictures from the evening.
"Uncle Brad" playing puppets with the Callahan triplets.
Garrett and Brady bonding over trains.
Fun in the toy room.
All of the kids in their jammies ready for bed. We were teasing the Callahan's that this is what it would be like if they had any more children (They are the ones with the triplets). :-)
We had a wonderful time welcoming in 2010. We hope that this year brings many happy memories for our family and yours!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

We had so much fun!!! Thanks for hosting:-D
ReplyDelete