Saturday, January 16, 2010

I'm leavin on a jet plane.....

For Christmas, I bought Brad a plane ticket for him and his friend Jason (his wife and I planned this trip for them) to fly out to Colorado to visit one of their friends. They are going to have a guys only skiing weekend, and he couldn't have been happier about it! This blog post is about what the boys and I have done since he's been gone....

Brady being an awesome big brother and pushing Cole in his favorite toy...his car!
Brady and Cole wrestling.....boys will be boys or so I'm told.Cole making his escape!Look who is 10 months old!!!Cole's new favorite activity is to destroy our pantry and pull down everything he can get his hands on!And last but not least, an early b-day present for Brad from Grandma and Grandpa Alvey!! He is going to be sooooo excited when he gets home. My parents came up to help me out with the kiddos (and they had Colts' playoff tickets), and my dad decided to help Brad organize our garage. This is something Brad has been wanting to do for quite some time, so he is going to be thrilled to come home to this!Last weekend one of my favorite people was in town from Montana. I was so fortunate to be paired with an amazing roommate my freshman year in college and we have been friends ever since! Love ya Jess!

"What, I'm just building something."
"I'm ninja man." (Brady playing dress up in his new dress up clothes from Aunt Sandy and Uncle Mike....Thanks guys!)

As you can see, we are having a wonderful start to 2010. We are hoping Brad gets to start off his work year relaxed from a fun vacation. We miss him tons and can't wait for him to come home on Monday (hopefully in one piece)!! Until next time....

2 comments:

  1. Those trips are always great for them, but tough on mommy---looks like you guys made the best of it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So hard to believe Cole is 10 months old! I know Brad will have so much fun. Next time it it needs to be a couples weekend out there. Talk to you soon.

    ReplyDelete