Sunday, January 24, 2010

Funny boys!

So those of you that know Brad really well probably aren't at all surprised by this picture. The black eye was his souvenir from Colorado. His first attempt at a black diamond and his head ended up smashing into his ski pole. Fortunately, he had goggles on and all he ended up with was a black eye. It would have been bad if he hadn't had the goggles on!
Both of my boys have done this funny sniffing thing when they were little. It is hilarious and I was finally able to get Cole on camera doing it. So funny! Look who has moved up to a big boy car seat! He finally exceeded the weight limit on the infant seat and we had to move him up to Brady's old carseat.


Which meant that Brady got a new one. He is in a booster seat! Yeah for big boys!


While Brad and Jason were skiing, my friend Heather and her two boys came over to hang out for a while. Brady and Kye decided that they wanted left over donuts for dessert. They were so proud of their brown and blue smiles that I had to take their picture! Both boys love playing with their trucks.

Brady is getting better at sharing his toys with Cole. Cole always wants what Brady has!!

Brady being silly and hiding in his carseat box. They never fail to make me laugh out loud!!


I found some great strawberries, mangos, etc. at Meijer when I was there a couple of weeks ago. Needless to say, they have done a number on Cole's behind. We have been soaking his bottom in water and then blow drying it. When that proved to not be enough, I called my friend Brooke who had used this wonderful diaper rash cream called Triple Paste. I highly recommend it if your child has SEVERE diaper rash. I wouldn't buy it otherwise, because it is terribly expensive!

Luckily Cole loves the water, so he has enjoyed the extra soaking time he has gotten this past week!
We do want to pray for Grandma Sabelhaus as she will be having knee replacement surgery on Tuesday. We are hopful that the surgery will go well and that she will feel a ton better afterwards! In the meantime, I'm going to get off of here and go support the Colts. Brad is at the game and the boys and I are going to be cheerly loudly from home! Go Colts!!!

1 comment:

  1. Have you tried oatmeal? Put some in the foot of an old pair of nylons and tie it off, throw in the warm bathwater and it helps! We've only battled rashs a handful of times, but my friend swears by this solution.

    ReplyDelete