Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Splash park with the triplets..

Before we left for Hawaii, I wanted to do something special with the boys so on Friday we met the Callahan's at a local splash park. At first the little ones weren't so sure about it because there were A LOT of kids there, but they warmed up to the idea and ended up having a great time. I'll miss our playdates with the Callahan's once school starts!!
Cole enjoying the water.Brady being his normal silly self. Miss Olivia getting her toes wet.


Miss Madeline



The little ones minus Harry...he wasn't feeling very well.

Brady shooting a water gun.



Feeding the kiddos lunch.

Cole after he enjoyed some blueberries.

I can't believe that summer has come to an end. I have thoroughly enjoyed my time with the boys, but I am excited to see what this school year holds for me too!


1 comment:

  1. Wow, I'm lovin' all of the posts! Great pics! Can't believe all of the kiddos are getting so big!

    ReplyDelete