Sunday, December 26, 2010

Sabelhaus Family Christmas

Brad and I hosted the Sabelhaus Family christmas this year the weekend before Christmas. Brad's mom, sister and her family and brother and his wife all came up and stayed with us. We started the weekend off by going to see Wicked on Friday night. Brad and I have wanted to see this since our first anniversary (we've been married almost 7 years now), and we finally got to go. Here is a picture of all of us dressed and ready to go.
We enjoyed lots of play time in the snow, playing pingpong and just hanging out and watching movies. We enjoyed a yummy Christmas dinner!

We ate lots and lots of sweets!!We ended Saturday night listening to Christmas music and opening gifts.This is the "marble game" that Brady asked for and his Grandma and Grandpa Sabelhaus bought him. He opened it and said "oh my, I asked for it and I got it! I asked for it and I got it!" It was so cute watching his excitement!Aunt Rachel and Uncle Jared modeling Spencer's new hunting hats.Every year Spencer picks out new underwear for the boys. This is Spencer watching Jared open his!

Cole LOVED opening presents! In this picture he is saying "Cheese". You don't have to tell him to smile for a picture...he loves getting his picture taken!Brad's family goes to his grandma Cyrina's house on Christmas Eve. Here is a picture of Cole and Cyrina hanging out.


Brad's Aunts, Uncles and cousins opening gifts from Cyrina (gramsey).
She got Brady a Buzz Lightyear. He LOVED it and asked to sleep with it on Christmas Eve night.
The great grandkids on the "Goffinet" side.


We really enjoyed spending time with Brad's family this holiday season. Stay tuned for pictures from Christmas with the Alvey side!


No comments:

Post a Comment