Friday, December 10, 2010

Starting off December....

December is my favorite time of the year! I love the decorating, baking, present buying and everything else about this month! We started off the month making one of our favorite things, SUGAR COOKIES! Brady absolutely loves to help me in the kitchen, and I enjoy having him in there! Here are some pictures from our cookie making experience with our new camera. Brad and I's gift to each other this year was a new camera!

We broke out the Christmas pajamas.Brady has a book full of stickers. One night after Brad read him some books, he decided to get out his sticker book. He yelled for Brad to come into his room and this is how Brad found him. What a trickster!Licking the beater from the mixer....I remember loving to do that when I was a kid!!Yes, Cole still has it in his mouth. He definitely has a sweet tooth!Brady's icing/decorating job. Not bad for a 4 year old!We have had such a fun month so far. Check back soon for pictures with Santa, from the circus and more!


No comments:

Post a Comment