Friday, December 17, 2010

Santa Time!

My school does this awesome fundraiser called Breakfast with Santa. Everyone eats breakfast, then the kids each get tickets to do some crafts. Last, they get to sit with Santa and Mrs. Claus and tell them everything they want for Christmas! Enjoy the pictures from the day!

Cole enjoying a candy cane. Yes, we bribed him to get him to sit up there without crying!
Brady loved sitting on his lap and telling him all about the Wii he wants. I had to inform Brady that Santa and I have talked and that I don't think a Wii is a good idea. Those of you that have ever been around him when he is playing know exactly what I am talking about! CHEESE!!


Cole while he was making his jingle bell necklace.
Brady getting his face painted by one of my students. :-)


We are so excited to host Brad's family for the 2010 Sabelhaus Christmas this year! I'll post pictures after the weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment