Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Winter weather

We are making the best of this unbelievably cold weather! We have are going on our second snow day from school and I am guessing I will be getting a phone call stating that we will have a third one tomorrow. We have over an inch of ice on the ground and we can't even get out of our driveway. Needless to say, everything has shut down in central Indiana right now! We have some hills in our neighborhood and have taken the boys sledding a couple of times. Brady loves the snow, but Cole isn't so sure about it.

Brad watching Brady sled down the hill. Doesn't he look completely relaxed!

Cole cheesin for the camera in his snow gear!

Brady loves a rush, so sledding is one of his favorite things to do.

He wrecked early on this run and he was none to happy about it....can't you tell from his expression! :-)

Where did Cole and daddy go? Nothing beats a good game of hide and seek in the snow.
A little love for his daddy!
Loading the troops and heading to the hill.

Look at that smile...can't you tell he's having so much fun!
I'm tempted to count how many days until spring break, but to be honest I would settle for temperatures above 35 degrees right now! Stay warm and safe!

No comments:

Post a Comment