Monday, February 21, 2011

2nd Generation Friends

Every year in February we get together with three of my favorite people, their spouses and kids and have a fun weekend together. This year the kiddos were actually old enough to play together and I have to say they were awesome! Between the four couples we have 7 children and one on the way. The Callahan's definitely boosted the numbers by providing three at once! It is so much fun each year to see how the kids have grown and changed over the year. The Callahan's hosted this year and we took the kiddos to the Children's Museum on Saturday.

Who can find the triplets?? :-) Choo Choo has watched these kiddos grow up! A little romance in the air? Laura and I always say these two are perfect for each other. Both are strong willed little kids, but can be the sweetest most adorable kids ever too! :-) They would definitely keep each other in line!
Mads and Harry playing in the water. Addie is going to be such a good big sister. She's helping Cole dry his hands.
Garrett fits right in with my boys. He's all boy, but sweet as can be!
Awww, doesn't every daddy need a little girl!
My silly little man. This is what I got when we were trying to get them to pose for a picture on the couch! Always the comedian!
Take one....
Take 10.....finally got them all facing forward! What a crew!
Brooke reading the kids Addie's new book about her baby brother/sister that is in her mommy's belly. Can you tell they all LOVE books?

It was a wonderful weekend filled with good friends, good food and tons of great memories! We are all so blessed with our spouses, children and each other. Until next year ladies....

2 comments:

  1. Awww! Love this post and love you ladies! Such cute photos. I especially love the one with Brady and Addison holding hands. I've got to post mine soon. My computer I normally use crashed last week. :( I'll have to use Jeremy's laptop instead. Hope he doesn't mind. Ha!

    What a wonderful weekend! Can't wait for April!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a treasure to have friends like that! What adorable pictures of them too! I bet they are going to sleep very well for naptime on Tuesday!!

    ReplyDelete