Cole 3 months ago.Cole is three months old today. Wow, how the time has flown by. I told Brad the other day that it is hard to believe he was such a sick little boy. As a parent that had a baby in the NICU, I almost forget that he spent his first four weeks there. Almost being the key word. We are so thankful everyday that God chose to help our little boy get better. We have enjoyed the first three months with him so much and we can't wait to see what he learns to do next. I am enjoying having both boys at home this summer. It is definitely challenging at times, especially considering that their nap times are never the same but we wouldn't have it any other way. We also want to say congratulations to Uncle Jared who FINALLY proposed to his girlfriend Rachel (we had to tease you one last time Jared). We think you two are a wonderful couple and we are so excited to welcome Rachel to the family! Enjoy the pictures!

No comments:
Post a Comment