Brad and I celebrated our 5th anniversary this past week. He planned a surprise to go to French Lick Springs Resort while my parents watched the boys for a night. It was a wonderful surprise from a wonderful husband. A big thanks to my parents for watching the boys....we know they can be a lot of work! We forgot our camera so unfortunately we don't have any pictures from our quick getaway.
Brady had his last day of preschool on Friday, which means he is home with me for the summer. We are going to try to get a workbook or something for him to work on while Cole is taking his morning nap. We don't want him to get behind, especially because they are having him skip the 3's and start with the 4's in August. He will get to have Art and Spanish every day...isn't that cool! I would have never thought to start teaching him Spanish at the age of 3, but I am really excited for him! Here are some pictures of him with his teachers on his last day of school. Ms. Carmen and Ms. Mallory if you are reading, he misses you already!
Brady had his last day of preschool on Friday, which means he is home with me for the summer. We are going to try to get a workbook or something for him to work on while Cole is taking his morning nap. We don't want him to get behind, especially because they are having him skip the 3's and start with the 4's in August. He will get to have Art and Spanish every day...isn't that cool! I would have never thought to start teaching him Spanish at the age of 3, but I am really excited for him! Here are some pictures of him with his teachers on his last day of school. Ms. Carmen and Ms. Mallory if you are reading, he misses you already!
Cole is doing really well and laughing a ton! It is amazing how happy he is (as long as he is full...he has his daddy's appettite!) considering how he started out! I am planning to take him next week to get his 3 month pictures. It is so hard to believe he his almost 3 months old already.

So happy for your getaway! Way to go Brad! I hate that you forgot the camera. Brady looks so much like Brad in the third picture! Miss you guys. Talk to you soon.
ReplyDeleteCole just started smiling the time I saw him. I want to hear his little giggle!
ReplyDelete