Monday, June 29, 2009

Playdate with the Callahans

The triplets playing with Cole while Brady napped. (Madeline is on the left, Olivia on the right and Harry is in the blue.)
The girls are already discussing how cute he is. As you can tell by Cole's smile, he thinks they're pretty cute too!

So cute!

Madeline crawls everywhere! She's a girl on a mission in this picture.



Since Ashley stays at home with the triplets and I have the summer off, we decided we should start implementing playdates. The first one went really well!! With Brady and Harry I see trouble in the Callahan's future. He loved Brady and would crack up laughing at everything Brady did. I'm going to go ahead and apologize to the Callahan's for all of the bad things Brady is going to teach him.....although I'm not too sorry because I do recall a certain someone teaching my kid to give wet willies at the ripe old age of 1 1/2. What can I say Bryan...we owe you one! It was nice to get to visit with Ashley while the kids played. Brooke and Garrett we hope you can make the next one! Enjoy the pictures!

1 comment:

  1. Thank you so much for having us!!! We had so much fun playing with your boys:-) I do believe that Harry, Brady and Cole will be getting into their fair share of trouble in the future. Can't wait for our next playdate!
    Ash and Bry

    ReplyDelete