Tuesday, June 23, 2009
Summer Regional 2009
We spent this past weekend at Houston Woods in OH for Brad's company summer regional. We had a wonderful time and the boys were amazing. Both slept at least 9 hours both nights...we couldn't have asked for more from them! This is always a fun time to catch up with our Edward Jone's friends and their families. We were able to meet our friends' Mike and Elizabeth Mack's newest addition Anabelle. Here she is enjoying time with her mama. So sweet!
On Saturday night, they always have an awards banquet for the IR's. Brad received some wonderful awards and we were so proud of him and how hard he works to provide for our family! We love you honey and we're so proud of your accomplishments. This is Brad and I before the banquet.
Like I said above, the boys slept wonderfully in the hotel. I couldn't resist getting a picture of them in their jammies before they went to bed.

The park of course had an outdoor pool and Brady totally took advantage of that! He went swimming Friday night and Saturday afternoon. Here is a shot of Brady jumping to daddy.
Cole wasn't a fan of the water so I had to get a picture of him out of the pool. I tried a couple of times to get his feet in the water and he screamed every time. Maybe next year!
Cole loving the attention everyone gave him. Look how blue his eyes are!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

how fun! We're going to Indianapolis!! How exotic! :)
ReplyDeleteAre you staying at Sawmill Creek at Cedar Point? We did that a few years ago and really liked it!
I hope my kids do as well as yours in the sleeping department!
I didn't even get to see you Saturday night at the banquet! It was a crazy weekend, but we enjoyed seeing you and meeting Cole who is incredible!!
ReplyDeleteMy hubby's annual work outing is at the same place...small world! Glad you all are having a fun family summer!
ReplyDelete