Cole rolled over yesterday (7/14/09) for the first time! Yeah! He went from his belly to his back both to the left and to the right. At first I thought it was a fluke, so I made him do it 3-4 more times before I believed he could really do it. That is his first major milestone and such a relief to see. The doctors told us that his illness when he was born shouldn't affect anything developmentally, but I couldn't truly believe it until I saw it with my own eyes. So far he is right on target with that milestone. He's napping right now, but I'll try to get a picture of him doing it later.
I took Cole on Tuesday for his 4 month check up. He received the second dose of his 2 month vaccines. When the nurse gave him the shots, he started screaming. Brady said "that woman hurt my baby. Mommy, mommy that woman hurt my baby." It was so cute! T 4-months, Cole was 25 inches long and weighed 14 lbs 12 oz. He is growing so well! One of these days I'll take some time to try to get some video on here. Check back later this week for pictures from our vacation in Fairfield Glades.
Wednesday, July 15, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment