Monday, July 27, 2009

Sleep Study/Baby Grant

Brad went with Brady to the sleep study and to put it in his words "It was the worst thing I've ever done and I refuse to ever do it again." The woman who attached the sensory things to Brady was not very kid friendly, but he did really well in the beginning. Once they had gotten them on his head and body, they had to add two more inside his nose and he lost it. Personally, I don't blame him. I hate having stuff in my nose, especially when you are already tired and irritable. To make a long story short, Brady screamed and cried for almost 3 hours (many phone calls to me so that I could try to calm him down.) He finally fell into a nonrestful sleep about midnight and then the lady comes into the room at 6 am wakes them up and starts pulling things off of Brady. I'm going to call Dr. Leland today to find out when we should have some results. We're not sure how reliable those results are going to be given how stressed Brady was during the whole event. At this point, we're going to wait and see what they say before we decide what our next step is going to be.

Other than that, I have just been enjoying my last few weeks home with the boys. It is amazing how quickly 5 months passes. When I was pregnant, I was so excited to have 5 months off with the boys, and I thought that sounded like such a long time. Now that it is coming to an end, it didn't seem like that long! Here are some recent pictures of the boys.Some pictures of Brady at swim lessons. He did really well and can swim from one side of the pool to the other as long as he has either the noodle or the kickboard. I was so proud of him!We got out the exersaucer the other day and Cole really seems to like it. It is nice because Brady can sit by it and talk to Cole really easily!Cole LOVES to grab his tose. This is the position we find him in all of the time including the morning!

Being silly together. They already have so much fun!"Man I hate tummy time....Let's see if I can get out of it""Almost there""Yes...I did it"
Baby Grant was born on Friday 7/24. We're so excited for the newest addition to the Alvey side of the family! I'll post more pictures of him next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment