This past weekend some of our best friends' the Angermeiers drove up to visit for the weekend. In honor of their visit, we had the first annual Angermeier, Kline, Callahan and Sabelhaus sleepover. That is my favorite thing about our house is that we can host wonderful gatherings such as this one!! Our dear friends Erin Riley and Erin Hack surprised us by being able to stop by and visit on Saturday. We had a wonderful time getting to spend some quality time with some of our favorite people. Enjoy the pictures from the weekend!
Addie and Brady playing in the snow before everyone else arrived. Wouldn't they make an adorable couple!! :-)

The kiddos having a dance party....it might have been the cutest thing I've ever seen!

Happy Birthday Addison Grace! She turned two today so we celebrated with cupcakes and presents while they were here.

Two of the three Callahan's. Can you tell their daddy dressed them (Cubs shirts- I'd be frowning too Madeline if I had to wear that.).

How many people can we fit into one playroom....oh I lost count!

All of the kiddos before bed. Our two, the Callahan triplets and the Kline's and Angermeier's each have one.....for a grand total of 7 kids at the slumber party.

If you can't tell from the pictures, we had a blast. After we put the kiddos to bed we were able to play games and catch up on what has been going on in each others' lives. It was a wonderful weekend and one we're thinking about making an annual tradition!
It was a wonderful weekend! Thanks again, friend!
ReplyDeleteP.S. Brady and Addie WOULD make a cute couple! :)
Definitely needs to be a tradition, we had a great time!! Love you ladies! I am so glad you and your families are a part of my life!
ReplyDeleteWow! Looks like a blast! The grownups are almost outnumbered!
ReplyDelete