Thursday, April 29, 2010

Easter and more!!

I know, I know, I have been horrible about uploading pictures to the blog. Yes, the title does say Easter, and yes it is almost May. I'll try not to let that happen again. To my defense, our computer decided to crash on us about 2 weeks ago so that has definitely made it difficult to update the blog. Anyway, I'll let the pictures tell the stories of what we've been up to lately because there are lot of them!! Enjoy


Brady on his birthday morning enjoying some pancakes shaped like presents. He had a great birthday and we ended the day at Chuck E. Cheese...his most favorite place on earth! We went to TC for Easter, and my parents always do a fish fry on Good Friday. This is Cole, my cousin Amanda and Cole's Gigi.

We had a birthday party for the boys on the Saturday of Easter weekend. We ended their birthday celebration by watching Butler beat Michigan State....go Dawgs!


Isn't he handsome!!!!


Brad and Grandpa A. solving the world's problems (and grilling our dinner). :-) Don't mess with a man's grill!!




Grandma and Grandpa S. with the kiddos.


Look at that Butler pride!!

On Easter morning getting ready to go hunt the eggs that the Easter Bunny hid.


"Look mom, I found one!"


The fam Easter morning.


Grandma and Grandpa A. with their grandkids.

Our good friend Erin is pregnant with her first baby and she flew out to the Burg so we could celebrate with her!! This is our other friend Erin (there were like 5 in our pledge class at college....Erin was obviously THE NAME in the early 80's). Cole loves getting pushed in his car, and Erin was happy to do so!


Brady showing Garrett how to work the bubble toy. Brooke and Brandon-so far he's only teaching his good things...hopefully that will continue over the next 10-15 years!! :-)

Just hanging out enjoying each other and the beautiful weather!

The proud mama to be!! She's going to be a great mommy to her little boy! (Bryan will be a good daddy too....we don't want to leave him out, he just wasn't able to join us that weekend.)


Well, that's a little bit of what we've been up too during the month of April. We are looking forward to May and more beautiful weather. I'll try to post more pictures soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment